Today I'm going show you how to make this super easy, super cute cluster bracelet. Perfect for Summer with the mix of greens and the Dragonfly charm.
What you will need:
Beads, chain (measured to fit around your wrist), a charm, headpins and clasp findings, pliers (not pictured)
What to do:
1. Thread a bead onto a headpin and bend the headpin at a 90 degree angle.
2. Using pliers bend the headpin back around to form a loop.
3. Thread the wire through a link in the chain.
4. Twist the wire of the headpin around the loop. Cut off excess wire.
5. Repeat for all the beads you add to the chain. I chose to use a variety of green beads and I used every link in the chain.
6. Attach the charm with jump rings to the chain.
7. Attach the clasp.
So simple right? And now you have a really pretty bracelet.
I whipped up a necklace too as both items were for my dear blog friend Danni from Silo Hill Farm.
I hope she liked her new pieces as much as I loved making them,
Linking Up To:http://www.mellywoodsmansion.com/2013/08/happy-friday-its-time-to-get-ready-for.html