Its been ages since I posted a tin can craft. And you know how I love me some up-cycled tins right! Especially with a beachy twist.
Well these couldn't be easier, all you need are a few cans of varying sizes (preferably if they fit into each other), scrapbook paper, double sided tape and twine.
1. Clean the tins and remove any outer glue or residue.
2. Punch a hole into the centre of the bottom of each tin - not too big, just enough to thread the twine through.
3. Measure the paper to size.
4. Attach onto the tin using double sided tape.
5. Arrange the tins according to size
6. Make a knot in the twine, thread it through the bottom can and knot, measure how far you want the next tin to sit and tie another knot etc.
7. Hang your new chimes.
They don't make a lot of noise, just a slight clink, but I do love the look of them.
They are so simple, fun and cost next to nothing to make. I'm going to make a pink girly one for the girls room, as soon as I have some tins saved again. Definitely my kind of project!