Today I'm going to show you just how easy it is to make this super cute, super simple Tassel Pendant.
Remember my tutorial is only a guide - you can add your own twist to these simple necklaces.
What you need:
Beads, a pendant, headpins, jump rings and chain
What to do:
1. Assemble your pendant if you're going to use a glass dome pendant. Otherwise if not - then ensure your pendant has a top and bottom attachment loop.
2. Cut 3 lengths of chain of differing lengths and join them together with a jump ring.
3. Attach the tassel to the bottom loop of the pendant/
4. Form a loop in the headpin and loop through the top of the pendant.
5. secure the headpin
6. Add the beads and close off the headpin.
7. Add a chain
How cute is this wee necklace right?
I loved how well it turned out so I made another one in white...
I think I'll be making a few more, I just adore the white one. And they are just so easy to assemble.
You've done it again Nat! So beautiful and you know I love the beachy blue one!ReplyDelete
Nat, I love this pendant (like all your jewelry). I nominated you for a Liebster award. Stop by to claim it.ReplyDelete
Nat I love this so much!! I am going to have a try at making some of my own :)ReplyDelete