I have been having sooooo much fun with my new creations.
So extremely simple you will be whipping them out in no time.
I started with my nail polishwashers.
All you need:
Washers, nail polish (coloured and clear) and a sheet of rub on's
1. "paint" your washer with the colour nail polish of your choice. (in these pics I used a clear polish with sparkles in it)
2. When dry -following the instructions on the sheet, lay your rub-on over the area you want.
3. Use a popsicle stick (usually supplied) or your nail and gently rub
4. Remove the plastic and smooth any sticky-uppy bits down.
5. Apply a coat of clear polish over the pendant to protect the design.
The possibilities are endless....
And here I am wearing the 2 creations I'll be keeping. (I will be making more of course).
I hope you like.... Let me know what you think.
Linking Up To:
Sew Woodsy - Whats Up Wednesday , Lovely etc - Thats the Ticket, Savvy Southern Style - Wow Us Wednesdays , Tip Junkie - Tip Me Tuesday , Coastal Charm - Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , Crafty Texas Girls - Cowgirl Up , The Blackberry Vine - Tuesday To Do Party , Simple Home Life - Simply Creations Friday , Not Just a Housewife - Show Me What Ya Got , Funky Junk Interiors - Saturday Night Special , Uncommon - Uncommonly Yours , Serendipity and Spice - Manic Monday Party , The Sweet Talk Shop - Sweet Talkin' Sunday, How to Nest for Less - Party with my Peeps Debbiedoos - Newbie Party, The Shabby Creek Cottage - Transformation Thursday , Knick of Time - Tuesday